Order Information –
All of our standard delivery parcels are sent via Royal Mail, Deliveries will not be made on a Sunday. Orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched the same day, orders placed after 12 noon will be dispatched the next working day and any orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
Standard Delivery – (2-3 working days) £4.50.
Next Day delivery – must be ordered before 12 noon, £8.55 sent via Royal Mail special delivery tracked.
Europe Standard Delivery – (3-7 working days) £14.50 sent via Royal Mail international standard delivery-not tracked.
Rest of World Delivery – 5-12 working days £15.00 sent via Royal Mail international tracked.
Returns Information –
We at Primrose Boutique hope that you love your purchase, but if anything is not as you would have hoped we are happy to offer a full refund within 14 days of you placing your order.
To organise a refund:
Email email@example.com prior to returning your items. State in the subject line ‘returns’ along with your order number. Within your email state your name, order number and reason for returning. Once your return has been approved, you will receive an email from us confirming your returns authorisation code (RAC). Pack up your item(s) in its original packaging and write your allocated RA code on the front of your package and then simply mail it back to us.
On receipt of your item(s), we will refund the order value (less the original shipping charge) to the original purchasing card.
But please be careful to note:
Returns will not be accepted in store.
- Items must be returned unworn and with all garment tags still attached.
- We would recommend that all returns are sent by recorded delivery service.
- Primrose Boutique do not accept responsibility for any returned goods which are lost or damaged in the post.
- Packages without an RA code will unfortunately not be accepted and will be returned
- Refunds will only be made to the card that was used to purchase the item(s)
- Credit and debit card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.
- Primrose Boutique do not accept liability for the length of time particular banks take to process refunds.